Click here to email the District Treasurer
The District Treasurer is elected by the District Two body.
- Scope: The treasurer’s responsibility is to collect, deposit and maintain the financial records of the District.
- They account for all monies received and distributed.
- Distribute and report income and expenses for preceding month at each District II business meeting.
- Distribute and reports income for preceding year each January at District II business meeting.
- Supervises basket collection at District II business meeting.
- Attends Treasurer’s sharing session at Area business weekends.
- Provides Finance Committee any request for funds at budget time.
Group Contributions can be mailed to :
P.O. Box 20623
Tampa, FL 33622
Area 15 Contributions can be mailed to:
Area 15 Treasurer Panel 67
P.O. Box 56
Sebring, FL 33870