DISTRICT 2 LITERATURE COMMITTEE – LET LITERATURE CARRY THE MESSAGE, TOO!
Today, as in the early days of Alcoholics Anonymous, the A.A. message of recovery from alcoholism is carried by one alcoholic talking to another. However, since the publication of the first edition of the Big Book in 1939, literature has played an important role in spreading the A.A. message and imparting information about the A.A. Twelve Step program of recovery.
thesis paper writing service sildenafil 100mg buy online tesis strategi keuangan essay about 9 11 attack https://vabf.org/reading/northwestern-creative-writing-for-the-media/250/ per viagra ci vuole ricetta should i use propecia https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/essay-on-my-country-mauritius/10/ here writing a dissertation in 1 day titanic k2 vs viagra https://www.epsteinatlanta.org/explore/essay-on-cholas-administration/26/ follow information on viagra dosage https://cwstat.org/termpaper/essay-writing-books-pdf-free-download/50/ go here how to write a critical essay conclusion national 5 custom research papers for sale cialis 20mg tadalafil prix narrative essay dialogues example https://thembl.org/masters/thesis-online-application-system/60/ http://hyperbaricnurses.org/1871-drug-interactions-flomax-viagra/ https://greenechamber.org/blog/quality-management-assignment/74/ cialis c5 duration cheap critical thinking ghostwriting service for mba https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/case-study-house-6-richard-neutra/3/ https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/spondylolisthesis-dictionary/6/ https://reprosource.com/hospital/viagra-treatment/72/ hispanic scholarship fund essay https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/medical-records-clerk-sample-resume/47/ about cell phones essay enter site Disclaimer: The links below will open outside this site. We don’t control any linked websites and don’t take any responsibility for their content, but we thought you might find this useful. Click below to open a new tab to the outside websites.
BASIC LITERATURE COMMITTEE FUNCTIONS
See A.A.® Guidelines Literature Committees
- Inform groups, district, or area assembly members, through displays and other suitable methods, of all available Conference-approved literature, audiovisual material, and other special items.
- Encourage A.A. members to read and purchase A.A. literature from their local Intergroup/Central office or the AAWS Online Bookstore.
- Consider suggestions regarding proposed additions to and changes in Conference-approved literature and audiovisual material.
- Provide literature for groups, area, and district functions (during the pandemic we provide information about and access to web-based and digital literature).
- Become familiar with the information on G.S.O.’s A.A. website (www.aa.org).
Click here to start reading or listening to the Big Book and Twelve and Twelve.
Click here for a list of all pamphlets. You can read each pamphlet online.
Click here for an online digital catalog of Conference-approved literature.
. . . . . . . . . . .
Email Us: if you are interested in becoming a member of the Literature Committee or are interested in more information about what we do. The committee is currently meeting on Zoom at 9:30 a.m. on the first Saturday of each month.