We meet the 1st Saturday of every month @ 9am
301 House – 8601 Bowles Rd Tampa FL 33637
Click here to contact the Accessibilities Committee
Who Are Alcoholics with Accessibility Issues?
While there are no special AA Members, many members have accessibility issues. The following are examples of alcoholics with accessibility issues…
- Deaf or hard of hearing
- Visually impaired
- Physically disabled
- Reside in long term care facilities
What can the Alcoholics Anonymous Accessibilities Committee do for you?
- Hold meetings and events in locations that are accessible to those with physical disabilities.
- Have assisted listening devices available for meetings.
- Make accessibility issue materials available, such as large print books, large print brochures, audio books, video books, and Braille literature.
- Educate members on how to recognize those with accessibility issues and how to provide assistance.
- Hold meetings in long term care facilities or in homes of members who are homebound.
For More Information…
Tri-County Central Office Phone: (813) 933-9123